Friday, April 13, 2012

Coffee Yogurt

DELICIOUS COFFEE YOGURT

-recipe-

This is a recipe I figured out almost on accident. It is an absolutely delicious treat that is actually not bad for you. I make it when I am having a sweet craving, and it gives me a bit of energy as well.

What do you need?

1/2 c any type of unsweetened plain or vanilla low fat yogurt. I used Fage (pronounce fa-yah) plain low fat Greek yogurt
1 tsp sugar
A smattering of your favorite coffee grounds. I used keurig coffee pods in french vanilla.



What to do


 Scoop out about a half a cup of yogurt into a bowl. You can do more or less depending on how much you want to eat.
 Add a teaspoon of sugar and mix in.
Sprinkle some coffee grounds into the yogurt. If you have regular coffee grounds, plain yogurt, and you want a French vanilla taste, simply add a few drops of vanilla flavoring.
Mix it all up, and eat! 


I find this to be delightfully yummy with just the right flavors mixed together. It can be tweaked to be your perfect flavor, adding or taking away sugar or coffee, and changing up the brands and types of ingredients. 

Enjoy this recipe, and have a wondrous day!

As always, feel free to leave comments, suggestions, questions, pictures of your projects, or anything else you can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment